How To Make Camera Shutter Sounds Silent on Samsung Galaxy S2
There are two ways you can monitor that is easy:
- Create a file called “local.prop” in /data/ if it is not there already. e.g. “/data/local.prop”
- Open the file “/data/local.prop”
- Add a line to file: ro.camera.sound.forced = 0
- Reboot and all the sounds the camera application is completely silent.
- To restore the sound, you can either change or delete the file local.prop code: ro.camera.sound.forced = 1
Method 2: ADB
- Download local.prop.rar and unzip it
- Copy the “local.prop” file to ADB folder
- ADB push local.prop /data/ local.prop
- Turn on the phone.
- To restore the sounds, remove local.prop and restart
Thats it! The camera shutter is now configured with the Phone Sound, means if the Phone is on Silent then there will be no sound of Camera and vice versa.
NOTE: If you have any issue, leave a comment. But hopefully the post have solved your issue, so here under are many options to say thanks,