How to Save SHSH Blobs for iOS 4.3.3 on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad using New TinyUmbrella
- You SHSH Blobs 4.3.3, IOS retained only if it is signed by Apple. Go grab the lazy and SHSH IOS 4.3.3, before it’s too late. Apple to stop the signing of the firmware, if it is an updated version was released.
- TinyUmbrella SHSH can save blob regardless of the jailbreak.
- When TinyUmbrella SHSH blob can save IOS 4.3.3, even if you have an older version of IOS.
Download Links for TinyUmbrella v4.33.00:
TinyUmbrella For Windows
TinyUmbrella For Mac
Step 1: Download (top left) TinyUmbrella
Step 2: Start TinyUmbrella.
(Mac: Copy the app to your desktop or repeatedly asked to get the password, if you ran the app from the DMG).
- Make sure iTunes is closed
- Then select the Save button on the top right of the window SHSH hit.
TinyUmbrella save SHSH blob is the latest firmware + all the lazy, that you had saved the older software (if any) Cydia server. This will also create a ticket SHSH blob latest firmware Cydia Server store.
Step 5: Done! They have ensured the future to save SHSH jailbreak 4.3.3 using the lazy and the IOS TinyUmbrella. To save the file directly SHSH under “Advanced” and TinyUmbrella and Cydia is also stored in the blob SHSH / status pending.